Shareholder structure

Dermapharm has a total of 53,840,000 outstanding shares; the company had its IPO in February 2018. The largest shareholder in Dermapharm is founder Wilhelm Beier through his firm Themis Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft, owning 65.05% of shares. The remaining 34.95% is free float.

Management

Dermapharm Holding SE’s management board comprises Dr. Hans-Georg Feldmeier (since 2003), Karin Samusch (since 1991), Dr. Jürgen Ott (since 2019) and Hilde Neumeyer (since 2020).

Dr. Hans-Georg Feldmeier is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Dermapharm. He has been appointed to the management board until July 2023. He joined the company as project manager in 2003, overseeing the construction of the Brehna facilities in Germany. He worked as chief production & development officer from 2009 and was appointed as CEO in August 2017. 

 

Karin Samusch is Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) at the company. She has been appointed to the management board until July 2023. She is responsible for business development, international affairs, regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance. 

 

Dr. Jürgen Ott was appointed as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in October 2019, and has been appointed to the management board until September 2022. He looks after the marketing and sales of the company. 

 

Hilde Neumeyer is the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and began her term from July 2020. She has worked for Dermapharm in finance and accounting since 2000 and took over the management of group accounting in 2005. She is also the company’s Chief Compliance Officer since the IPO.

The supervisory board consists of three members—Wilhelm Beier, Dr. Erwin Kern and Lothar Lanz. Wilhelm Beier has been the chairman of the supervisory board since 2017. Dr. Erwin Kern and Lothar Lanz were appointed to the group’s supervisory board in 2017.

QUICK FACTS

Investment Score

STOCKS

OVERVIEW          BUSINESS          SHAREHOLDER & MGMT          FINANCIALS         WHY TO INVEST          DOWNLOADS          

News

MiFID II

Partner

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Tumblr Social Icon

COPYRIGHT © 2020 AlsterResearch